Utilize this network of trusted companies!
ServiceCore has worked to partner with some of the leading companies in the liquid waste industry. Our partners have decided to offer exclusive discounts for ServiceCore customers! If you are a ServiceCore customer, or would like to be one, and want to receive these exclusive offers please reach out to Wendy@servicecore.com or email@example.com and mention the Partner Program. We will follow up with a list of our exclusive ServiceCore customer offers.
Wireless & Podcasts
- AT&T has the nation’s best and also fastest wireless network. The AT&T wireless and data network now covers more that 99% of all Americans. This means that small businesses can count on AT&T for their business-critical applications to work consistently.
- Get Flushed is the first and ONLY podcast to examine the portable sanitation industry from the perspective of its suppliers, operators, staff, customers and users. If you’re in the industry or have ever used or hired a portable toilet, you need to listen to this show.
- Click below for a few of our favorite episodes:
Portable Toilets & Luxury Restroom Trailers
- PolyJohn is a family owned, state of the art, manufacturing company dedicated to providing its employees with a work environment committed to excellence, and its customers with innovative products, services and technology that meet or exceed their requirements.
- Ameri-Can Engineering crafts exceptional sanitation trailers that make a positive impact. They continually aim to meet the needs of their customers by offering exceptional experiences for all involved. When your company or nonprofit is in need of a premier sanitation trailer Ameri-Can will meet your needs.
Used Products & Payment Integration
- Crapper King buys and sells portable toilets, transport trailers, and pumping equipment. They pride themselves on being your partner if you are expanding, updating or just cleaning up your storage yard. They provide:
- Quick payment
- No hassle quoting
- Coordination of transport
Crapper King also guarantees your equipment leaves your local market!
- CardConnect is a payments platform that helps businesses of all sizes grow through the seamless integration of secure payment processing to industry-leading software solutions like ServiceCore. Since 2006 they’ve been busy developing and advancing payment solutions protected by PCI-validated security defenses. Each day they do their best to provide high-quality and customized support to businesses so they can reach their own growth goals.
Decal & Custom Barcode Labels
Dynamic Print + Promotions
- Dynamic has been producing decals for the waste industry for over 20 years. They understand the importance of having your logo on your portable restrooms. Dynamic has vinyls that are GUARANTEED to stick to your unit.
- They pride ourselves in providing quality graphics products and great customer service.
- Since 1984, Express has provided barcode and traditional labeling solutions to tens of thousands of business, government, and industrial customers worldwide. Their fully integrated manufacturing facility located in San Diego, California delivers the quickest turnaround on even the most complex custom barcode label jobs. Express provides knowledgeable technical support, competitive pricing, and an array of products to satisfy a broad range of customer needs.
Waste Treatments & Vehicle Inspection
- Walex was founded in 1987 and has since become a leader in the portable sanitation and environmental odor control industry. Their reputation for excellence stems from a combination of factors, from superior customer service to creative product development. They strive every day to innovate and deliver solutions that help their customers succeed.
Whip Around Fleet Maintenance
- Whip Around is cloud-based Fleet Maintenance software that connects fleet managers with their drivers and mechanics. There are two main parts to the software; Customized Fleet Inspections (re-active fleet maintenance) and Preventative Maintenance Schedules and Work Orders (pro-active fleet maintenance).
Events & Associations
PSAI (Portable Sanitation Association International)
- The PSAI (Portable Sanitation Association International) is recognized worldwide as a credible, authoritative voice providing education and information for the portable sanitation industry. Through the effort of our Members, people can access sanitation in places where it is not otherwise available, and the environment is a cleaner, safer place.
WWETT (Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport)
- The WWETT (Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport) Show is the world’s largest annual trade show for wastewater and environmental service professionals. The event offers an educational program, a full slate of live demos, an array of networking opportunities, and an extensive expo floor where buyers and sellers come together to see and experience the latest product innovations and technology.
Portable Toilet Business Club
- The Portable Toilet Business Club is a Facebook Group dedicated to owners, operations managers, and drivers of portable toilet rental businesses.
- It is a great place for:
- Asking questions and getting answers
- Looking for business advice (from supply chain issues to accounting and whatever else in between)
- Posting classifieds
- Sharing your stories
- The JohnTalk project is designed to be your go-to resource for all the information you need to start a portable sanitation operation or improve your existing portable restroom business. No matter the format-articles, videos, reports and how-to manuals – if it’s important to the portable sanitation industry you’ll find it here. JohnTalk is sponsored by PolyJohn.