Utilize this network of trusted companies!
ServiceCore has worked to partner with some of the leading companies in the liquid waste industry. Some of our partners have decided to offer exclusive discounts for ServiceCore customers! If you are a ServiceCore customer, or would like to be one, and want to receive these exclusive offers please reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the Partner Program. We will follow up with a list of our exclusive ServiceCore customer offers.
Portable Toilets & Luxury Restroom Trailers
- PolyJohn is a family owned, state of the art, manufacturing company dedicated to providing its employees with a work environment committed to excellence, and its customers with innovative products, services and technology that meet or exceed their requirements.
- With over 30 years of experience in this industry and with input from valued clients around the globe. They feel their job is not to just sell PolyJohn products, but to help our industry and businesses grow and prosper.
- Ameri-Can has been custom crafting trailers in Northern Indiana for the last 30 years. In this time they’ve built custom crafted trailers for just about every possible application. They’ve built trailers for everything from big movie sets to large outdoor concerts and festivals, refineries, and disaster relief. With this kind of experience you can feel confident that Ameri-Can can meet your need.
Waste Treatments & Vehicle Inspection
- Walex was founded in 1987 and has since become a leader in the portable sanitation and environmental odor control industry. Their reputation for excellence stems from a combination of factors, from superior customer service to creative product development. They strive every day to innovate and deliver solutions that help their customers succeed.
Whip Around Fleet Maintenance
- Whip Around is cloud-based Fleet Maintenance software that connects fleet managers with their drivers and mechanics. There are two main parts to the software; Customized Fleet Inspections (re-active fleet maintenance) and Preventative Maintenance Schedules and Work Orders (pro-active fleet maintenance).
Payment Integration & Custom Barcode Labels
- CardConnect is a payments platform that helps businesses of all sizes grow through the seamless integration of secure payment processing to industry-leading software solutions like ServiceCore. Since 2006 they’ve been busy developing and advancing payment solutions protected by our patented, PCI-validated security defenses. Each day they do our best to provide high-quality and customized support to businesses so they can reach their own growth goals.
- Since 1984, Express has provided barcode and traditional labeling solutions to tens of thousands of business, government, and industrial customers worldwide. Their fully integrated manufacturing facility located in San Diego, California delivers the quickest turnaround on even the most complex custom barcode label jobs. Express provides knowledgeable technical support, competitive pricing, and an array of products to satisfy a broad range of customer needs.
Events & Associations
PSAI (Portable Sanitation Association International)
- The PSAI (Portable Sanitation Association International) is recognized worldwide as a credible, authoritative voice providing education and information for the portable sanitation industry. Through the effort of our Members, people can access sanitation in places where it is not otherwise available, and the environment is a cleaner, safer place.
WWETT (Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport)
- The WWETT (Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport) Show is the world’s largest annual trade show for wastewater and environmental service professionals. The event offers an educational program, a full slate of live demos, an array of networking opportunities, and an extensive expo floor where buyers and sellers come together to see and experience the latest product innovations and technology.
Portable Toilet Business Club
- The Portable Toilet Business Club is a Facebook Group dedicated to owners, operations managers, and drivers of portable toilet rental businesses.
- It is a great place for:
- Asking questions and getting answers
- Looking for business advice (from supply chain issues to accounting and whatever else in between)
- Posting classifieds
- Sharing your stories
- The JohnTalk project is designed to be your go-to resource for all the information you need to start a portable sanitation operation or improve your existing portable restroom business. No matter the format-articles, videos, reports and how-to manuals – if it’s important to the portable sanitation industry you’ll find it here. JohnTalk is sponsored by PolyJohn.
- Get Flushed is the first and ONLY podcast to examine the portable sanitation industry from the perspective of its suppliers, operators, staff, customers and users. If you’re in the industry or have ever used or hired a portable toilet, you need to listen to this show.
- Click below for a few of our favorite episodes: