With the WWETT Show coming up next week, we thought now would be a great time to share our tips for maximizing the experience. If you’re traveling to Indianapolis for the show, check these out and drop us a comment with your own tips!
- Orient yourself – Use the conference program guide and map and target the companies you want to see. The show is massive and will help you see what you came for.
- Get some swag – If you want to get freebies, don’t be shy. Vendors don’t want to pack all of that stuff home. All you have to do is ask, regardless of whether or not you plan to pursue business with them.
- Get a conference tote bag – No need to bring a bag for all those goodies. You’ll either get one from the show or can pick one up at many of the expo vendors that are giving them away.
- Wear comfortable shoes -The show is very large. Allow plenty of time to see what you want to see. Several wings and halls to go through. Also the registration process can take a while.
- Be ready for registration – Remember to take a picture of your confirmation or print the confirmation you received.
- Stay warm – If you’re staying at one of the hotels close to the venue, leave your coat at home. The walkways that connect the hotels are all heated so you won’t need it unless you’re going back and forth from the conference.
- Grub – Restaurants around the conference get packed at dinner, so make reservations if you want a specific time or if you’ll be meeting with a larger team. Also there are food courts around the convention to grab a quick something if you need it, both for lunch and dinner.
- Happy hour – If you’re looking for happy hour deals, it doesn’t get much better than the free beer, wine, and cocktails vendors will be giving away. You can easily get two, three or more free drinks if that’s what you’re after. (We may also be serving beer and wine from 4-5pm on Wednesday afternoon as well)
To check out everything we have planned for the WWETT show, be sure to visit our WWETT 2020 page – complete with details for free coffee, free beer/wine, demo information, and how to meet with us at the show.