Meet Our Front-End Developer, Brendan O’Keefe!
1. What’s your job title at ServiceCore?
2. Tell us a little bit about yourself?
Where you’re from: Iowa City, IA
Anything about your family, pets, etc: Shoutout to my girlfriend Gwen
3. What brought you to Colorado?
Literally, a 1975 Coachman RV packed with all of Gwen and I’s belongings. There is more fun to be had in the west and many more job prospects out here.
4. Favorite thing about Colorado?
Marmots and catching my first fish on a fly rod.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Making slow music with synthesizers.
6. What other hobbies do you enjoy?
Colorado things, brewing beer, reading.
7. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done?
I read many hobo novels and always wanted to hop a train and finally did it one day from Oakland to Iowa. It took me five days and at one point someone tried to get into my same boxcar in the middle of the night. Lots of solitude, but not actually that fun. You don’t get to ask for restroom breaks either.
8. Fun fact about yourself?
I was kicked out of Lenin’s tomb in Moscow when I was 8.